Duke Health offers quality care, and is ranked among the best in the nation. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and compassionate sonographer to work in our Raleigh and Cary, North Carolina Perinatology offices. Our sonographers use ultrasound to conduct fetal surveillance and antenatal monitoring. When needed, they assist the Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians with invasive procedures. Our team of physicians, genetic counselors, nurses, medical assistants and sonographers work closely together to provide quality compassionate care to our local high risk population. 2-3 years of OB/GYN specific experience is preferred, MFM experience desired. Sonographer should be ARDMS registered in OB/GYN. This post has no weekend call, and several paid holidays. For more information on this post please contact Ashley Nowak at 919-630-3894 or email her at email@example.com.
1. Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic ultrasound examinations
2. Follow established departmental policy
3. Assists with the daily operations of the ultrasound department
4. Completes exam tracking/billing accurately on a daily basis
5. Maintains ultrasound equipment and work area, maintains adequate supplies