Lead position available in high volume outpatient imaging center. *****NO CALL*****
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to diagnostic imaging; specifically Sonography [US]. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks requiring a certain degree of creativity and latitude. Produces sonographic images of the appropriate anatomy according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in both general and vascular ultrasound
- Level 2 OB Experience
- Experience preparing and submitting ACR Testing.
- Experience in Interventional procedures, such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, biopsies, etc.
- 3 years experience in a lead or supervisor role.
- Current registration in in Abdomen, OB, and Vascular
Please e-mail or Fax Resume to 760-406-4099
- Current ARDMS registered including RVT required
Internal Number: 2
About Eisenhower Imaging Center
Established in January 2004, Eisenhower Imaging Center (EIC) currently operates four imaging facilities located in Rancho Mirage, La Quinta and Palm Springs. EIC offers the complete spectrum of diagnostic imaging and screening services. - CT (Computed Tomography) - MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) - Ultrasound - Nuclear Medicine - PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography) - SPECT/CT (Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography/Computed Tomography) - X-Ray - FluoroscopyThis technology is offered in elegant environments designed for the comfort and convenience of every guest.