Seeking both a Part-time & PRN Nuclear Medicine Technologistcritical to the overall performance and efficiency of the imaging center. This position interacts with all of the various facets of the company, its patients, all Center team members and Physician Offices .
· Greet patients and families and escort the patient throughout the facility.
· Inject radiopharmaceuticals and scan patients with diagnostic imaging equipment.
· Verify completeness/integrity of scan order from physicians office at least 48 hours in advance.
· Process images and push to pacs.
· Compare scan order/scan/clinical for veracity, accuracy, and data thoroughness.
· Archive & verify to PACS & to DVD daily.
· Order radiopharmaceuticals and credit unused radiopharmaceuticals daily.
· Run QC scanning equipment; facilitate repairs if necessary.
· Perform QA on all equipment; maintain QA logs, patient logs, and equipment maintenance logs.
· Ensure scanning equipment is in good working order and facilitate repairs if necessary.
· Obtain working knowledge of PET/CT imaging; educate physicians on PET/CT.
· Develop marketing strategy with Clinical Educators
· Work with patients, physicians, nurses, clinicians, educators, and vendors.
· Develop / implement procedures that improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
· Correctly, legibly, and accurately scan data into document imaging software (RIS) – Charge Out Process
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
· Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nuclear Medicine.
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist certification (CNMT)
Must possess either the ARRT (N) or the NMTCB certification.
Current ACLS or BCLS certification
Experience with GE PET/CT camera
Excellent judgment, dependability, conscientious performance. Detail oriented. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Caring and empathetic. High ethical standards. Mechanical ability and manual dexterity for operating complicated equipments
Internal Number: None
Founded in 2002, e+ has grown to 24 centers in ten states, providing a complete and integrated continuum of care — diagnostic testing, radiation oncology, medical oncology and ancillary services. We operate some of the most clinically advanced and financially successful outpatient cancer centers in the nation. Our doctors follow the same protocols as those developed at the world’s leading research institutions.
Healing is more than medicine. We create an environment where patients know we care about their physical, emotional and mental health as well as their physical health. Our patient navigators and clinical staff identify and eliminate barriers through community resources. All of our centers provide nutritional therapy and psychosocial services; others have programs such as massage and art therapy.
Happy and satisfied patients are a reflection of happy and satisfied employees. In recent patient satisfaction studies
97% of patients were “very satisfied” with the quality of physician care
96% were “very satisfied” with the patient navigator program
100% reported all their “non clinical” needs were met.
Our model works. Doctors are empowered to practice m...edicine in the best interests of their patients and hospitals are able to bring the most advanced comprehensive cancer care to their communities.
Together, we fight cancer.