Western Carolina Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists is excited to announce the opening of a new Audiology position. We are searching for an experienced Audiologist who is interested in both diagnostic audiology for all age groups, as well as hearing amplification devices. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in new Audiology and Hearing Aid Center within an Otolaryngology practice with three providers, one of which is an Otologist who provides a wide range of otology services including cochlear implants. Our goal is to provide the best audiology care in the Western North Carolina region, where we have provided ENT services for 20 years. Our practice is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountains within a 20 minute driving distance of Asheville, North Carolina, which is a nationally recognized retirement destination and is regularly recognized as a top U.S. Travel destination. Check out our practice at www.wncentdoctors.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Christopher Wenzel at email@example.com. You can also contact our office for questions at (828) 627-1234.
- Doctorate of Audiology or State of North Carolina hearing aid dispensing license;
- Knowledge and understanding of hearing aid products and service expected of an AuD degree with sales experience with hearing amplification devices
- Minimum of 3 years fitting and dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- NPI and credentialing with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurers is preferred but not required.
- The Audiologist should be able to provide patients with ethical care while conducting thorough audiometric testing and making recommendations for hearing aids appropriate for patient’s type of hearing loss; establish connections with local physicians and assist in marketing of clinic in local area; demonstrate professional interaction with patients & physicians and cooperation in marketing campaigns; provide ethical patient care and ensure patient receives appropriate aftercare and verification of hearing device fit
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on level of experience
Internal Number: 1
About Western Carolina Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists
Western Carolina Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists is a general Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery practice nestled in the mountains of western North Carolina, less than 20 minutes west of Asheville, NC. We serve the needs of patients from Asheville, Haywood County, and a number of surrounding counties. Our office includes three providers, including a practicing Otologist who has been in practice for well of 20 years who offers a full range of Otology including cochlear implants. We are proud to now transition our patients to a new state-of-the-art Audiology and Hearing Aid Center located within our office facilities. There we will offer the full range of audiology services to all age groups and further develop our cochlear implant program.