All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: 1500 SW 1ST AVE, Ocala, 34471
The community you’ll be caring for:
Horse Capital of the World
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
This position contributes to the goals of the department by providing quality CT scanning services to those patients from infancy through geriatrics undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Imaging Services. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures and addresses patient concerns. Produces computerized tomographic images of specific areas as required by the departmental protocols.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs quality CT scan studies upon orders of licensed practitioner.
· Verifies physician order prior to scanning
· Checks with physician, floor RN, Radiologist if clarification of orders are needed.
· Always uses two types of patient identifiers (name and date of birth) matched with arm band.
· Assures radiation protection to the patient according to FACIOD-91
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· completion of 2-year Radiology program
· 0-2 years’ experience
· Completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration
· General radiographer state license as required by state if applicable
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.