Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking a CRM Manager who will be responsible for design, quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for CRM. This is a remote opportunity.
Nemours is seeking a CRM Manager who will be responsible for design, quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for CRM marketing campaigns. Translates business data and metrics into sound and reality-based scenarios and insights. Provides support structure for new strategic growth and retention opportunities by weaving historical campaign results, internal data and third party data into new, executable ideas.
Strong candidates possess the ability to analyze data offline and within CRM platforms, convert data into anecdotes, understand the technical complexity of data systems that power marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a technical thinker who can also communicate well in a matrixed organization and make managerial recommendations to scale the marketing analytics function for the future.
- Build a marketing data governance model that ensures all available marketing data is stored securely, and accessed easily, within various marketing technology platforms. Serve as the technical liaison to other Nemours data analytics functions for the purposes of enterprise data governance and insights.
- Manage day-to-day CRM efforts, including campaign analytics, in Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Serve as a resource to marketing team as an experienced CRM super-user, providing overall support on a daily basis to users.
- Monitor, assess, and maintain data quality within CRM using data quality tools.
- Configure and maintain CRM campaigns in Salesforce while ensuring campaigns are named and tagged appropriately for tracking and ROI analyses.
- Partner with the Digital and CRM teams to improve executive dashboards through Datorama.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to use all available first and third party datasets to optimize the value of CRM campaigns for defined personas and segmentation profiles.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build a 360 degree view of the customer that provides the foundation for highly personalized and relevant messaging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Information Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or another analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience managing CRM campaigns and marketing automation required.
- Experience in managing email campaigns and SMS campaigns from concept to execution.
- Experience with landing page design/optimization and call tracking platforms.
- Ability to cultivate key insights and ability to develop data visualizations.
- Experience with healthcare data a plus.