Echo Tech - $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible candidates!
Vanderbilt Tullahoma Harton Hospital - Tullahoma, TN
Is responsible to provide the patient with a quality ultrasound procedure and diagnostic evaluation, for ages 14 years to geriatric. Expected to abide by the established hospital and departmental policies and procedures with minimal supervision. Collaborates with other healthcare professionals in and out of the hospital to ensure effective, efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired outcomes.
- * Knowledge to obtain and interpret Echo images
- * Transespheageal Echo and storage, high level disinfection and logs of probe
- * Radiation Safety
- * Maintain imaging and burn CDs
Vanderbilt Harton Hospital:
Our 135-bed facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and features an accredited Chest Pain Center.
Acquired by Vanderbilt Health in 2021, the hospital has served Tullahoma, Coffee County, and surrounding counties for more than 50 years. With more than 100 doctors and 500 hospital staff, Vanderbilt Tullahoma-Harton Hospital delivers personalized, high-quality health care close to home, offering a comprehensive range of services in a modern, patient-friendly environment
Our goal is to create an exceptional experience for our patients and their families: keeping them safe, delivering evidence-based medicine, and treating them with kindness and respect.
Click here for more information: www.VanderbilttullahomahartonHospital.com
This sign on bonus is not applicable to current VUMC staff or former staff who have worked for VUMC in the past two years.
- Full-time (36 hours/week), variable shift.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible candidates (current employees and candidates who have worked for Vanderbilt within the last year are not eligible.)
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
- Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
- Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Vanderbilt Health recognizes that diversity is essential for excellence and innovation. We are committed to an inclusive environment where everyone has the chance to thrive and to the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. EOE/AA/Women/Minority/Vets/Disabled