Location: Exeter, New Hampshire
Internal Number: REQ-016851
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
As a Cytotechnologist, you will be in lab professional role, evaluating patient cell samples for precancerous, malignant and infections conditions.
- Prepare microscopic slides from specimen of human cells
- Mount, statin, and examine smears under a microscope
- Examines cell samples under a microscope to detect abnormal cell structures and reports abnormalities to Pathologist for further examination
- Maintains strictest confidentiality
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Laboratory Science or equivalent under the 1988 Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines of high complexity testing.
- State licensure, if applicable
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with employees, physicians, and clients
- Completion of a Cytotechnologist program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment proficiency screening exam and visual color discrimination test.
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
1st Shift (United States of America)
Aurora New Hampshire LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Sonic Healthcare USA is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.