$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.SM
Schedule: Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 am – 8:30 pm EST
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Speak with eligible members over the phone to offer and conduct Medication Adherence Consultation services
- Primarily via cold calling or answering an inbound Auto-Dialer
- Obtain information and perform data entry of adherence barriers, allergy history, medical conditions and other pertinent member-related information including dosage, frequency, and indications of medications
- Provide information to qualified members about plan services and potential benefits and direct them via warm transfer to appropriate resources
- Maintain performance standards including weekly / monthly calls, production metrics and quality assurance
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for pharmacy applications, including the XLCare platform
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR 3+ years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Active Pharmacy Technician License/Certificate as required by the state you reside in
- 2+ years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- 1+ years of experience in medication adherence
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Advanced Certification(s)
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Call center experience
- Experience delivering on business goals with focus on CMS STARs, HEDIS
- Multi-lingual (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Vietnamese preferred)
- Trained in health literacy
- Exceptional punctuality and timeliness
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Advanced organizational skills & an attention for detail
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to troubleshoot general IT issues
- Ability to become a SME in all workflows and policies
- Ability to create and maintain documents
- Energetic personality
- Ability to retain info and disseminate efficiently
- Ability to learn and retain quickly
- Maintain notes and documentation accurately and thoroughly
- Accurate medication name pronunciation
- Meet task deadlines
- Display time management
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign-on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Washington or New York City residents is $16.00 to $31.44. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.