Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Internal Number: REQ-021372
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You've got a passion for patient care and inspiring others. You're personable, professional, and confident that nobody can find a vein like you. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time, first shift.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Phlebotomy Supervisor with departmental goals and objectives, including training and monitoring staff.
- Travel as needed to multiple phlebotomy worksite locations.
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer-focused service.
- Perform venipuncture on patients of all ages.
- Collect/prepare non-blood specimens.
- Ensure proper specimen processing, labeling, and test ordering.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- Previous phlebotomy training or experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.