Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-021059
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
You are the definition of reliable. You enjoy interacting with people, feel comfortable behind the wheel, and always signal before you turn. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.
Location: Dallas, Texas 75247
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM
Full-time: Benefit Eligible
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for verification/tracking of inbound specimens.
- Assign specimen pick-up to appropriate route and Courier
- Responsible for local courier specimen verification at check-in.
- Responsible for picking up shipments when necessary.
- Resolve any logistics exceptions and communicate with the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain and analyze logistics database for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with contracted courier organizations to ensure compliance with company expectations.
- Pass DOT physical and maintain a valid driver's license.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Excel and Word. Incumbent must be detail oriented and organized
- Confidence operating a vehicle in all weather and traffic conditions and navigating routine hazards of the road.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
- Customer Service background required.
- Physical capability of light to medium lifting (up to 50lbs).
- A minimum of 1 year of courier or dispatch experience required.
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
We also want you to know:
This role will have incidental exposure to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and expected to abide by all applicable privacy, confidentiality and security standards.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
2nd Shift (United States of America)
Courier / Logistics
ProPath Services, LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.