Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nemours is seeking an Education and Development Analyst (Full-Time), to join our Nemours Central Business Office (CBO) located in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position is responsible for:
- On-going Quality Assurance for all CBO staff.
- Report evaluations to Supervisor.
- Provide training for CBO new hires and refresher training courses as needed.
- On-going development and maintenance of training materials.
- Act as a resource for all CBO staff.
- Testing for scenarios related to the importance of Epic Upgrades for training for the CBO staff.
- Act as "trouble-shooter for problem accounts for all CBO staff.
- Assist with creating, obtaining, and maintaining policies and procedures necessary to enhance the function of the department and its employees.
- Compile information and prepare reports to assist the Supervisor.
- Cross trained in many areas of the CBO for reporting and training purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Specialized one (1) year of training beyond high school.
- Minimum 6 months of experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Time management, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Epic Systems, insurance collections, and analyzing claims preferred.