Location: Arlington, MA
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
I have a full service coaching practice: assessments, cover letter and resume writing, career exploration, interviewing, and networking.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
Many clients say they feel much better after being listened to and they have a clearer path. Some stay with me as a coach through the whole process until they find gainful employment.
What do clients say about working with you?
That I have integrity and am compassionate, a good listener, and that I helped them progress with more clarity.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
Great listener, resourceful, strong writing skills, experienced in different career fields so I understand transitions and what it takes to make changes; I support client progress by setting goals with them and making them accountable
What is your coaching philosophy?
Clients have an inner knowledge and wisdom about who they are and what gifts they bring to the planet. The come to me as a catalyst to help them tap into that and to be encouraged to think broadly about their interests, skills, and values. Clarifying career thoughts and dreams, researching the practical information, and becoming energized by possibility and opportunity is what most clients need.
What types of people do you typically coach?
I work with many clients in the field of education as I have been a teacher in different settings, including public education. But I have also worked across a broad spectrum of industries. I coach people who are willing and ready to seriously consider changes.
I ask for a commitment of three sessions and ask clients to pay up front. This assures me that I will be working with clients who are serious about moving forward.
What is your professional background?
Masters’ degrees in Education and Communication; Global Career Development Facilitator certification, and a certificate in Life Coaching. I am also a member of the National Career Development Association and the Career Counselors’ Consortium, as well as the Transition to College Network.
Ready To Get Started With Karen?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
With Career Coaching you can:
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Add to Cart